GCM Legal offers advice and services in respect of Commercial Law matters and is well equipped to handle your needs.
Commercial law is a broad term that generally relates to the laws that govern business interactions and, more specifically, to the rights, relationships, and conduct of individuals and businesses engaging in commerce, trade, sales and merchandising.
Our Commercial Law Services Include
- Drafting of commercial agreements
- Sale agreements & Lease Agreements for movable & immovable property (e.g. Vehicle sales; Property Transactions)
- Sale of business agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Joint Venture agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Confidentiality agreements
- Deeds of cession
- Sponsorship agreements
- Advertising agreements
- Loan agreements
- Registration of Companies
- Establishment of Company Structures
- Insurance Law
- Agent & Principal relationships
- Landlord & Tenant relationships
- Consumer Credit
- Debtor & Creditor relationships
- Mortgage Bonds
- Negotiable Instruments (e.g. cheques)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Obviously, commercial law also includes litigation that might arise in respect of the above.
Other Practice Areas
The rights, relationships, and conduct of individuals and businesses engaging in commerce, trade, sales and merchandising.
Need to Consult?
Send us a message about your matter and we will let you know how we can help.
Featured Legal Articles
“Does a Witness need to sign this document?”, is a common question. GCM Legal discusses when witnesses are necessary and when they are not.
Does your business have a Letterhead? Did you know that Letterheads are required to have certain information in terms of South African Law?
Can minority shareholders force the majority to act in a certain way? Appraisal rights can be used to achieve this in certain circumstances.